Have questions about becoming a carrier for us?
You’re in the right place!
Join Our Carrier Network
WHAT DO I NEED TO START HAULING FOR TRANCO NATIONAL?
To haul for Tranco we require:
- Valid MC or US DOT number
- Minimum $1 million auto liability insurance
- Minimum $100,000 cargo insurance policy
- Reefer breakdown on insurance certificate (if applicable)
- Completed online carrier contract*
*If you are ready to begin the process, please click here to access the online Carrier Contract.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES TRANCO NATIONAL USE?
The diverse requirements of our customers create opportunities for all trailer types, in addition to the need for specialized services. Whether you are an owner-operator or a private fleet, Tranco has more than 55,000 loads to choose from every week.
High Risk/High Value
Final Mile Trailer Rental
Department of Defense
Reefer or Temperature-Controlled
Flatbed or Open-Deck
HOW CAN I FIND AND BOOK LOADS?
Tranco offers access to our open lanes via multiple load boards, including DAT and Truckstop. We also allow our carriers to be added to the Private Notification Network (PNN). PNN speeds up the process of covering loads by automating the posting of available lanes to select carriers. PNN will send notifications via email, phone, and fax. You can also call 423-803-4700 to speak directly with a team member, 24/7/365.
WHO DO I CALL IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WHILE MOVING A LOAD?
Contact your Tranco National Representative at 423-803-4700 and dial their extension. If you don’t have the extension stay on the line and a team member will be happy to assist you – 24/7/365.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO SEND TO TRANCO TO PROCESS MY PAYMENT?
- Tranco invoice with load number
- Signed bill of lading (BOL)
- Lumper receipts
- Copy of Tranco confirmation
- Any other paperwork associated with the load
HOW DO I SEND THE DOCUMENTS?
The easiest way to send paperwork is through email to email@example.com.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUICK PAY OPTIONS?
Our standard pay terms are 30-days, but sometimes you need it sooner. For that reason, we offer 1-day (at 5% off the gross pay of the load) and 7-day (at 3% off the gross pay of the load) quick pay options. Contact (423) 803.4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
WHY HAVEN’T I RECEIVED A PAYMENT FOR MY LOAD?
For payment questions, please have your confirmation information available and contact our accounting team at email@example.com.
WHO DO I CONTACT REGARDING A CLAIM?
In the event of an active or potential claim, please contact our your Tranco National Account Representative.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR RECEIVING DETENTION/LAYOVER PAY?
- Arrive on time for all scheduled appointments or within the first come first serve window
- Call or E-mail Tranco:
- Upon arrival/departure to any shipper/receiver
- Thirty minutes before detention time starts
- Ask the shipper/receiver to notate your check in and out times on the paperwork
- If they will not notate, notify Tranco before leaving the facility
- Request detention payment from the load owning Tranco contact or a member of their account team
- Negotiate with the Tranco contact when no prior agreement is in place
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO RECEIVE TONU PAY?
- Be dispatched on a Tranco load prior to an unforeseen load cancellation
- If you don’t have complete load details, you aren’t dispatched
- Obtain the Driver/Carrier Information Sheet to confirm dispatch has occurred
- Arrive on time for all scheduled appointments, or within the first come first serve window
- Notify Tranco at the first sign of issues or load changes